Will your office remind me when I’m due for a
- We will remind you with a postcard up to two weeks prior to your appointment as well as a reminder call the day before your visit.
Do you offer same day appointments?
- We will do our best to get you in as soon as possible for check-ups. However, early morning and evening appointments fill up very fast. If you are in pain or have an
emergency we will definitely get you in the same day.
Will my insurance cover the procedure?
- We call your insurance company the day before your appointment to estimate what amount will be covered and what your remaining portion will be.
- We are Preferred Providers with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Select Health
- United Concordia
- De Care Dental
- Dental Select (Platinum)
- FEP Blue Dental
- United Healthcare
- Most other insurances are accepted...
Do you accept
- Absolutely! We actually offer a Friends and Family referral program. We know that our best new patients come from our existing
patients, and we like the chance to reward those who appreciate the service and care that we offer.
I really do not like visiting the dentist, is there
anything you can do to help me relax?
- We’ve found that when patients are relaxed their visits are much easier. That’s why we do everything we can to make your visit
comfortable with little touches like blankets, pillows, digital TV etc. We also offer nitrous oxide to help you relax during treatment. You are welcome to even bring your own movie to watch on the